- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- S. Patent & Trademark Office
- J. D., New York University School of Law
- M. A., Molecular Biology, Hunter College
- B. A., cum laude, Dartmouth College
A litigator with more than twenty five years of experience in both commercial and criminal law, Catherine Kassenoff has expertise in both federal and state courts. As a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, Catherine tried numerous federal criminal cases – all to conviction. She has also handled complex civil litigation matters as Chief Litigation Counsel at a manufacturing company in the construction industry, Head of Litigation and Government Investigations at a pharmaceutical company, and in private practice at a major law firm. Catherine has also managed high-stakes internal investigations as Special Counsel for the Governor of New York.
Catherine has served as an adjunct professor of law at Seton Hall University and as Deputy Counsel to Paul Volcker at the United Nations – Independent Inquiry Committee into the Oil-for-Food Programme, where she investigated Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations and money laundering.